links for UberGrid - responsive grid builder for WordPress
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Codecanyon | WordPress
Tags: Videohive | Add Ons | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | Ubergrid | Responsive | Grid | Builder | for | WordPress
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 21.April 2016
Buy this item
UberGrid is a powerful responsive grid / gallery builder for WordPress that can build nice looking walls of square items definedmanually or pulled automatically using your WordPress posts includi WooCommerce products and custom post types created by third party plugins or themes. You can use UberGrid to present your portfolio, team, products, photos, blog posts, or anything else that can be presented withsquare cells. Its unique customisability will adopt to almost any needs.
- Responsive. It has separate settings for small screens (below 768 pixels wide and below 440pixels wide), plus an option to adjust cell size on the fly.
- You can build a grid automatically using existing posts (including custom types and WooCommerce products). Choose post type, apply filters, and build the grid on every page load (or one time and modify it manually).
- Highly customizable cells – 12 cell layouts with 2x width and/or height support, different title layouts, labels below cells, etc – please see the demo.
- Nice and powerful built-in lightbox with lots of options.
- New in 2.0You can open the grid in a lightbox.
- Retina and other hi dpi screens are supported.
- Filtering to represent departments, work types, product categories, etc.
- Powerful responsive built-in lightbox with image, google maps, youtube, vimeo and text support.
- 5 other lightboxes support including PrettyPhoto, JetPack Gallery, Swipebox and premium iLightbox, FooBox.
- Customizable … everything – spacing, border, block size, font name and size, images, colors. You name it – I will add missing ones. View annotated builder screenshot
- Customizable on-hover descriptions with animation support.
- Fast CSS3 animations and effects (when supported by the browser).
- 600+ fonts using Google fonts
- No coding required.
- New in 1.4 Widget available.
- New in 1.6 Pagination support.
- New in 1.8 Deeplinking support.
- JetpackPhoton support allows you to save your site bandwidth when serving images.
- Built-in support feature helps when the trouble strikes.
I’ve been needing something like this for over a decade (literally) – thanks!
chipperson, the first commenter
WorkflowUberGrid usage is simple:Click “Add new UberGrid”Build a grid manually or by using existing posts, pages, products or custom post types.Save the grid built and copy the shortcode generated to pages and posts you want.
- Generated HTML can be cached to make UberGrid rocket fast if you have a busy site or slow shard hosting.
- CSS can be loaded as a separate stylesheet not burdening your HTML with style tags.
- Latest timthumb library is used for image processing.
- Self-diagnostics available at the settings page.
- WordPress 3.5 required (because UberGrid uses a new image selector available from 3.5)
- jQuery 1.7.2 required. UberGrid has a builtin jQuery to use instead of theme-provided older one
“Images not showing” problemStarting from 1.7 version, UberGrid uses a timthumb script that leads problems showing main cell images in some environments. If you have a similar issue – please drop me a private message, I’ll be happy to help, it takes minutes usually. I am also working on an automatised problem solver currently to get rid of this problem completely.
Installation and usageInstallation, recommended
way:Download a plugin file from CodeCanyonLog into your WordPress admin areaGo to “Plugins”, click “Add new” link at the topClick “upload”, choose a file downloaded in the file selector field and submit the formClick “activate”highly recommendedGo to the admin dashboard, clicl “Updates” under the dashboard link at the left menu. Update to the latest UberGrid version by choosing Ubergrid among updates available.It is strongly recommended to disable caching plugins while building your grids UberGrid works fine with them, but until you are done with editing – out of sync issues may be a big pain.
Installation, second way:Download a plugin file from CodeCanyonUnzip the plugin archiveOpen your FTP client of choise, upload the folder unzipped to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins folder. Make sure you did not add an extra folder hierarchy and plugin .php files are right at wp-content/plugins/uber-grid folderLog into WordPress admin area, go to “Plugins”, find “UberGrid”, click “activate”highly recommendedGo to the admin dashboard, clicl “Updates” under the dashboard link at the left menu. Update to the latest UberGrid version by choosing Ubergrid among updates available.It is strongly recommended to disable caching plugins while building your grids to avoid “out-of-sync” issues. UberGrid works fine with them, but until you are done with editing – out of sync issues may be a big pain.
UsageAt the WordPress admin area, go to “UberGrid”, click “add new”Give your grid some titleAdd some cells by clicking “Add cell” button. Assign them images, layout options and text according to your needs. Adjust the style and layout according to your site design.Click “Create” or “Save”.Copy a shortcode generated below the title.Insert it into your pages or posts where you need UberGrid to appearEnjoy and feel free to ask for new features or support!
Advanced usageYou can show UberGrid created programmatically by copying its ID from the builder screen and adding
<?php echo ubergrid($your_grid_id) ?>
into your template. Do not forget to replace $your_grid_id with actual value.Upgrading from 1.8 to 2.0To upgrade from 1.8 to 2.0 you just need to uninstall old plugin and install new one. As storage formats are different, there may be some minor issues after upgrading – in this case, use built-in support feature to report a problem, update to the latest version and click “load 1.8 data” to re-import old data to the new format.Compatibility
- WordPress – latest versions are always supported. Updates are released within a couple of days after new WP release.
- WP Super Cache + Better WP Minify – Recommended caching / minification setup. Fast, smooth, easy to setup.
- W3 Total Cache, WPRocket – may cause problems when script minification is turned on.
- WPEngine, SiteGround, BlueHost, ASmallOrange – no compatibility issues. WPEngine and SiteGround are recommended.
- HostGator – needs manual switching to Photon image resizer (troubleshooting instructions available when clicking “Images not showing” next to the gallery at the front-end).
- Android touch-related bug fixed2.1.1
- “post offset” setting bug fixed in Automatic mode.2.1
- Android touch support in UberBox.
- “Fixed column count” mode added.2.0
- Major code rewrite based on Backbone, UberBox is a default lightbox now126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Theme compatibility improvements.1.8.3
- Minor bugfixes.1.8.2
- Improved cell filtering animations.
- Minor bugfixes.1.8
- Multiple lightbox support added – now Magnific Popup, Swipebox, PrettyPhoto, JetPack carousel, iLightbox and FooBox are supported.
- Deeplinking support added (even for lightboxes those do not support deeplinks natively).
- Android-related initialisation fixes.
- Performance improved in automatic mode.
- Jetpack Photon integration added.
- Built-in “Images not showing” troubleshooter added.Older versions:
- 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11 – Minor compatibility bugfixes
- 1.7.4 – Improved “Automatic” mode (can fetch post tags now, plus multiple cell layouts option). A few theme compatibility fixes.
- 1.7.3 – Admin UI updated to match WordPress 3.8, more intelligent timthumb cache handling should decrease a number of “image not showing” problems.
- 1.7.2 – Theme compatibility update
- 1.7.1 – Added a new option “Autosize” to allow grid to fill all the space available without gaps; slightly improved compatibility with servers not setting DOCUMENT_ROOT
- 1.7 – Switched to timthumb for image processing. Improved responsiveness (cells are resized to fully fit the area available). Retina support.
- 1.6.8 – form saving process changed, no more “max_input_vars” setting problems.
- 18.104.22.168 – compatibility improvements (separate jQuery can be used for themes not following best practices), date support for auto generation
- 1.6.4, 1.6.5, 1.6.6 – compatibility improvements, filters sorting option added
- 1.6.2, 1.6.3 – numerous compatibility improvements.
- 1.6.1 – JS compatibility issue fixed.
- 1.6 – multiple compatibility improvements, grid cloning and pagination features added, no margin to the left and right from the grid if you have “cell gap” set to non-zero value
- 1.5.1 – Fixed shortcode processing for a lightbox
- 1.5 – Optimized (once again) grid saving. Better theme compatibility. An option to use builtin jQuery 1.9.1. If you are upgrading from previous version – please re-save your grids to maintain image proportions.
- 1.4 – Adjustable cell sizes for screen width below 768 and 440 pixels. Better editor compatibility with third party plugins. WordPress widget for UberGrid
- 1.3.6 – Faster grid saving at the admin area, CSS compatibility, filter customization bugfix
- 1.3.5 – Item cloning fixed (it did not preserve cell layouts)
- 1.3.2, 1.3.3 – compatibility improvements (css, WooCommerce).
- 1.3.1 – Cell filtering based on tags set, much faster grid saving, CSS compatibility fixes.
- 1.2 – Grid auto-generation from posts, better self-diagnostics, lightbox fixes.
- 1.1.1 – added compatibility option for themes adding “p” tags too aggressively
- 1.1 – Popup content dropped, added lightbox support, social icons, extended self-diagnostics and lots of CSS compatibility fixes
- 1.0.1 – Preview fixed
- 1.0 – Initial release
Report this item
Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
Related free downloads