links for wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Codecanyon | WordPress
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 20.April 2016
Buy this item
wpDataTables is a powerful responsive Tables, Spreadsheets and Charts Data Manager in a form of a WordPress Plugin.
wpDataTables 1.6.1 is Released! See the what’s new!
If you want to join the testers team just open a support ticket here and we will add you to the list. You will always get the newest features first. Please note that you must be among existing users of wpDataTables.
Articles about wpDataTables plugin
- WPKube – wpDataTables Plugin Review: Build Responsive Tables Quickly
- Elegant Themes – Creating Advanced HTML Tables In WordPress Using Plugins
- WPMayor – wpDataTables – a Plugin that Makes Tables in WordPress Easy
- ScratchingInfo – wpDataTables – Best WordPress Responsive Editable Tables Plugin
- WP-magazin.ch – Tabellen in WordPress
- wplift.com – wpDataTables Review: Create Responsive Tables and Charts from a Range of Data Sources
- WPVirtuoso – the 5 Best Free WordPress Table Plugins
Plugin listed in WP catalogsWPLift.com
wpDataTables in social networksTwitter
For the people who want to request support: please make sure that you check the FAQ, documentation and video tutorials first. if your question isn’t there feel free to contact our support manager through the support system. We receive a lot of requests nowadays, so we ask you for understanding in case of delayed replies.
MANUAL UPGRADE PROCEDUREGo to your FTP and open WordPress plugins folder.Delete the old wpDataTables version folder.Upload the new version of wpDataTables.Go to WP-admin panel, open Plugins section.Deactivate wpDataTables, and then activate it again.
DO NOT DELETE THE OLD VERSION FROM WP-ADMIN IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DELETE YOUR TABLESVersion 1.6.1 (released 23.03.2016)A large update, a lot of new functions. Was supposed to be a stability update, but grown to a large release. Click here to see a brief video overview of the new features. Among others:
- Inline editing – you can edit the content in editable tables directly from the cells now. Click here to see the docs, or here for video demo.
- Conditional formatting – it is possible to highlight rows, cells, columns, or change CSS classes. Click here to see the docs, or here for video demo.
- Formula (calculated) columns – you can add columns in the table that will be calculated based on other columns values. Click here to see the docs, or here to see video demo.
- Sum (totals) row – you can show totals for numeric columns in the table footer now. Click here to see the docs, or here to see video demo.
- Auto-read possible values for column - if the table has server-side processing enabled you don’t need to type in possible values manually any more. See video demo.
- Realtime auto-refresh for tables and charts – Tables which have server-side processing enabled can auto-reload in front-end with defined interval. See video demo.
- No-flash Table Tools, and advanced configuration for Table Tools – the export functionality is now Flash-independent, works on HTML5, also you can define from the admin panel which buttons to show or hide per each table. See video demo.
- Global search via URL. You can add a special key in the page URL, and your table will get pre-filtered on load. Click here to see the docs, or See video demo.
- Auto-generate thumbs for image columns in editable tables. When you upload a new image, a thumb with a link to full picture will be inserted automatically.
- Skip thousands separator for integer columns. If your column is an integer, but you don’t want formatting (e.g. for years or product codes), you can disable it.
- Fixed filter rendered in header. It was looking clumsy before when you chose to render the filter in header, now it is rendered in a separate row.
- Non-UTF8 names for columns in Table Constructor. This was causing trouble before, but now it’s allowed.
- DataTables front-end renderer library upgraded to 1.10.10
- PHPExcel updated to latest version
- Lots of stability and UX improvements and bugfixes
Version 1.6 (released 23.07.2015)
A major update. A lot of different changes and improvements. Basically the biggest change to wpDataTables since launch. Check this document for more info on new functions.
Version 1.5.6 (released 13.02.2015)
Just another patch on a long way to Table Constructor module. No new features, just bugfixes.
- False update notification fixed – in the previous version there was a tiny bug that caused plugin to report that there’s a new version available all the time, also to throw a notice in the update list; this is fixed now.
- Attachments title not displayed – refactoring in the previous version caused an attachments title (uploaded from front-end editor) not to be displayed; this is fixed now.
- XML parsing errors – a bug which caused a problem with XML format parsing is fixed; also added a check if XML elements have attributes for correct parsing.
- Table ID notice in shortcode fixed – in some cases when ID was empty it thrown a notice; it is fixed now.
- Front-end editor add/edit row selectbox problem – front-end editor dialog selectbox was showing first value as selected by default, but actually nothing was selected. Fixed now.
- Formatted numbers in range filters did not work. Values more then 1000, or if user entered the value in the same format as in cell caused the filter to crash. Fixed now.
- Column filter selectbox when shown in header did not show. Minor issue with CSS fixed, dropdowns will show correctly now.
- Date parsing fixed for CSV. In some cases dates weren’t parsed correctly, works fine now.
- New filter added for the table title (wpdatatables_filter_table_title) – you can use it to change the title dynamically, or hide it when you don’t need it
- Custom JS was multiply escaped (‘\\\\’). Now it’s fixed.
- EU date format sorting issue – when there was an empty cell in a date column with EU-formatted date (dd.mm.yyyy) it crushed sorting; now it’s fixed – empty cells will always be treated as the earliest date possible.
- Preview with charts fixed. Now you can preview your charts in the backend along with the table, which didn’t work in earlier versions.
- Even rows color picker didn’t work. Now it’s fixed and you can choose the color of the even rows.
- Font color picker for table header didn’t work. fixed now.
Version 1.5.5 (released 08.12.2014)
- Auto updates – we planned this for 1.6, but since there were already a couple of unplanned releases, we decided not to postpone it any more to make life easier for users. Starting from current version, if you enter your Envato Purchase Code, plugin will tell you when the new version is released, and do the auto update. To prevent piracy, maximum number of downloads of one version per purchase code is 2. But you can always download new versions directly from Envato and install in the good old-fashioned manual way.
- File-based tables speedup – for large tables based on files you should have a significant improvement in speed now.
Version 1.5.4 (released 23.11.2014)Security patch. A couple of minor bugfixes also included. New in this version:
- Uploader security issue fixed.
- Number range filter issue fixed. There was an issue in version 1.5.3 that broke number range filtering because of number formatting, for non server-side processing tables. Fixed now.
- utf8_general_ci collation added to wpDataTables created tables. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and other UTF-8 characters in column names shouldn’t be a problem any more.
- “Clear filters” problem solved. Before when users clicked on “Clear filters” some dropdown values weren’t refreshed.
- Default value dropdown problem solved. Previously if you defined a default value for a dropdown selectbox it didn’t work, fixed now.
- WP 4.0.1 compatibility checked.
For more info on what’s new and complete changelog you can see this page.Update procedure
: Disable plugin, overwrite with files from the new package, enable plugin again. This is necessary since the database structure has to be updated on reactivation.Video tutorials
- Installing and updating wpDataTables
- Creating a table from Excel with wpDataTables
- Creating a table in WordPress from MySQL with wpDataTables
- Creating an editable table in WordPress
is a mighty data manager in a form of a WordPress plugin. It helps you to create dynamic responsive tables, charts in your WordPress site edit and allow your front-end users to edit data in them. See the video features overview or the text features overview if you’re interested.FeaturesA short list of wpDataTables features:
- Cute interactive multi-functional front-end jQuery tables with filtering, sorting and pagination features rendered by DataTables library. You can manipulate all features easily from the WordPress administrator panel.
- Server-side processing for MySQL-based tables.
- Charts based on Google Chart and Highcharts libraries. Easily render charts from the
same dataset as your table. Charts can be updated in realtime together with the table, as you filter the data set.
- Front-end editing for MySQL-based tables.
- Table constructor which allows to create the tables from back-end.
- MySQL query generator. Builds all the “SELECT FROM, JOIN, WHERE, GROUP” for you – just click the correct buttons!
- WordPress DB query generator.
- Allows to prepare an editable table out of your Excel or CSV
- Responsive mode for any tables.
- Advanced front-end table features: print view, save to PDF, save to CSV, save to Excel, Copy to clipboard by TableTools extensions.
- Row grouping based on RowGrouping extension. If a lot of rows have same values of some column you can group them based on the value of this column. The sorting will be performed inside of these groups.
- Accepted data sources: PHP serialized arrays, Google Spreadsheets, MySQL queries, MS Excel XLS and XLSX, OpenOffice Calc ODT, CSV files, JSON objects, XML data source.
- Tweakable columns with different column types – strings, integers, floats, links, dates, images.
Video Tutorials on wpDataTables Table PluginThere’s a video course of around 40 short tutorials filmed on wpDataTable. Check it out on our site!Documentation and examplesCheck out the documentation and live examples before you purchase on our demo site.
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
No related items with verifed download links...
Related free downloads