links for WooCommerce Deposits - Partial Payments Plugin
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Codecanyon | WordPress
Tags: Booking | Cart | Checkout | Deposit | E-Commerce | eCommerce | Finance | partial payment | Plugin | WooCommerce | WordPress | Codecanyon | WordPress | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | WooCommerce | Deposits | Partial | payments | Plugin
In archive: 2016 | May 2016 | 20.May 2016
Buy this item
WooCommerce Deposits is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or percentage up front. You can also force a deposit.
WooCommerce Deposits is fully compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin, allowing you to collect deposits on bookings as well as other products.
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- New in version 1.5: Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
- Comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
2016.01.20 – version 1.5.1
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.5.
- Generate unique order numbers based on order status. (Better compatibility with gateways)
- Fixed bug with variable products and Booking System PRO.
- Fixed translations having the wrong file names.
- Misc. UI bug fixes.
2015.06.02 – version 1.5
- Added new translations: Arabic, Dutch, French, German, and Spanish.
- Added bulk editing.
- Added WooCommerce reports.
- Added new email templates: partial payment emails to the customers now contain a payment link.
- Added the option to prevent customers from making the second payment.
- Added stock reduction options. (On deposit/full payment)
- Extra filters to control items passed to the gateway.
- Change ‘Paid Today:’ to ‘To Pay:’ in the cart as well as the checkout page.
- Set explicit price on line items on second payment.
- Fixed typos in email description and the admin interface.
- Fixed stylesheet priority.
- Fixed WooCommerce detection in multi-site configurations.
- Fixed calculation of order total when manually creating new order.
2015.03.01 – version 1.4.2
- Fixed issue with deposit metadata handling.
- Hide everything without a remaining amount from the second payment.
- Fix WooCommerce colour selection.
- Changed ‘Paid Today:’ to ‘To Pay:’
2015.02.12 – version 1.4.1
- WooCommerce 2.3.x compatibility.
- Fixed missing translations.
- Fixed a potential rounding issue.
- Fixed order editor bug preventing setting the remaining amount to 0.
- Removed redundant price suffixes.
- Fixed rare bug in the enumeration of variable products.
- Restore deposit/price range upon clearing variable product selection.
- Don’t display ‘per item’ for products sold individually.
2015.01.02 – version 1.4
- Applied coupon discounts will now subtract from the remaining amount rather than the deposit amount when appropriate.
- The ‘Paid Today’ and ‘Remaining’ fields are now displayed after ‘Order Total’ in the cart totals.
- Manually marking orders with a deposit as complete clears the remaining balance.
- Only enqueue front-end scripts and styles on product pages with deposits enabled.
- Fixed tax display option always activating.
- Fixed misc. translations.
- Fixed deposit button CSS and expanded gradient browser support.
- Added minimum-maximum deposit display for variable products when a percentage is used.
- Added dynamic client-side deposit display for variable products.
2014.11.03 – version 1.3.2
- Fixed product tax display. (Since tax is always collected upfront)
- Added the option to add taxes to the deposit for purposes of display.
2014.10.31 – version 1.3.1
- Fixed PayPal cart issues with partial payments.
2014.10.29 – version 1.3
- Added ‘Partially paid’ order status.
- Added editable deposit fields in the order editor admin back-end.
- Added the ability for the customer to pay the remaining amount.
- Added email hooks for the new order status.
- Added additional security checks.
- Fixed conditional payment gateway disabling logic.
- Fixed initial status for the deposit switch.
- Fixed order-specific currency display in order admin view.
- Fixed order-specific currency display in emails and the checkout page.
2014.10.25 – version 1.2.1
- Fixed a security issue.
- Updated totals display in the ‘my account’ page.
- More small fixes.
2014.10.24 – version 1.2
- Added the ability to change the button text for the deposit options.
- Added the ability to select the default deposit option when adding to cart.
- Fixed links in custom messages in the add-to-cart form.
- Some small fixes.
2014.10.22 – version 1.1
- Added the ability to disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Added the ability to disable all deposit functionality site-wide.
- Added the ability to show custom messages in the add-to-cart form.
- New site-wide settings tab in the WooCommerce settings.
- A number of small fixes.
2014.10.16 – version 1.0* First Release.
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
No related items with verifed download links...
Related free downloads