links for Vanguard: Business & Portfolio WordPress Theme
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Themeforest | WordPress
Tags: Photodune | Misc | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | Vanguard: | Business | Portfolio | WordPress | theme
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 20.April 2016
Buy this item
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced WordPress professional, Vanguard was built with you in mind. Powerful and at the same time easy to use tools, make it easy for everyone to build a website. The build-in custom admin panel has all the options you’ll ever need to customize your website in a few minutes, be it changing colors, adding a background image, fonts or setting image sizes, Vanguard has got you covered.
The theme also includes an XML file that you can use to import the data seen in the theme demo so that you have a solid base to work with and start with the right foot. Also, the sliders you see on the theme demo that were built using the LayerSlider plugin are also capable of being imported.
Some of the themes on this site are so complicated to use that you would be quicker hand coding a site. This theme, however, is a joy to use. A great admin area that’s not over-complicated, features that are actually useful and a good set of integrated short-codes.
All in all, great work, I hope it does really well for you. lordmackay
This theme stands out, in that it actually delivers on all promises made in advertizing it — something very few others can claim. More than that, this theme is built with thoughtfulness to needs of the the end-user building a website, including features that make the process EASY AND ENJOYABLE! Wordpress has the phrase “Just another Wordpress blog” as the slogan of any new install of WP, and for most themes it’s true. Not so for Vanguard. With Vanguard, you can build a fully-fledged website with many layers of complexity and depth. Not “just another blog”.
We hope so see many more such thoughtfully-designed and well-executed themes! schillerinstitut
Just voted 5 stars on this theme! It’s brilliant. Love how well options work and how good it looks! Thank You for a wonderful theme, bought two themes for my website before, but those wasn’t so good, so I will use Yours! Thanks! SBDomains
This is one of the best themes I have come across, highly recommended. The admin interface, sliders and shortcodes are top shelf and very easy use. Had a couple of questions that support answered quickly and the documentation is very useful as well. Andrew
I recommend Vanguard for the best theme on mobile phone in particular. There is no unwanted both-side margins on large over 4inches phone. And zooming is possible on mobile mode. It means browsing with bigger characters on mobile phone. aalaw38
Fantastic theme! It’s very robust, organized, and clean. No problems so far and the author’s support is great! VinhSonNguyen
I would like to mention again that this is a Must Have theme for anyone who is looking for simplicity & good quality! handrei
NOTE: the skin switcher that you see in the preview is not included in your purchased file.
- Includes an XML file that enables you to import dummy data and placeholder images with examples of slider images, portfolio items, blog posts and all the shortcodes examples. Start your new website with the right foot
- Complete documentation with screenshots to help you through the installation and customization process.
- Powerful and easy to use custom admin panel (CMS) for setting the theme options.
- Fully responsive from Desktop to Mobile.
- Wordpress built in automatic thumbnail generation and image resizing.
- Translation ready, theme comes with a .PO file with English localization.
- WPML ready.
- SublimeVideo player fully integrated with the Slider allowing HTML5 video playback as well as integration with the [video] shortcode.
- CSS and jQuery Drop Down Menu.
- Full page backgrounds: every page, post and portfolio item can have a full page background image that centers itself and fills the entire browser screen even when the browser is resized (when using narrow “boxed” layout).
- Customizable Sub-headers: every page, post and portfolio item can have a sub-header bar that is capable of displaying a title and description, as well as setting a particular sub-header height and background image.
- Includes a free license for the awesome LayerSlider plugin (15$ value).
- 4 Sliders: Normal Slider and Full Width Slider, Normal LayerSlider and Full Width LayerSlider supporting images up to 1920px width and have Video support. Every page, post and portfolio item can have a sub-header slider that is capable of displaying images and/or videos of a specific slider item category or categories. This enables you to add a slider pretty much anywhere you want, be it for showcasing an item of your portfolio, your home page, or even a blog post.
- Multiple Blogs: create completely independent blog pages that display different categories in each page, and the theme includes 2 different blog page templates.
- Multiple Portfolios: create completely independent portfolio pages that display different portfolio categories in each page, and the theme includes 7 different portfolio page templates.
- Full Width page template.
- Left and Right Sidebar page templates.
- Sitemap template.
- Contact page with validation and fully functional Ajax contact form (3 layers of SPAM protection)
- Customizable Image Sizes: the Image sizes section of the admin panel is a very powerful tool because it lets you set the image height of pretty much any image you see in the theme. For example, you can easily set the height of the images in a portfolio template with 4 columns, or the blog detail page, all of this without touching a single line of code or asking for support.
- Skin Manager: change colors, background images and fonts.
- Fonts Manager: quickly update the Google Web Fonts list of available fonts that the Google Web Font Directory keeps adding and updating, select which font subsets will be included if the current skin is using any Google Web Font and upload new Cufon fonts that you generate.
- Lots of different shortcodes for you to use: Call-to-action, Titles, Column Layouts, Slider, Buttons, Info Boxes, Dropcaps, List Styles, Price Tables, Lightbox, Video, Testimonials, Maps and more.
- Shortcode Manager: the theme includes an incredibly easy to use shortcode manager in the rich text editor inside WordPress, you just need to click on the Vanguard logo and select which shortcode you want to add to your content.
- Awesome page examples to get you started.
- Wordpress Gallery with Lightbox.
- 9 widgetized areas that can be hidden or replaced with your own custom created sidebars. This is possible for every page, post and portfolio item.
- Complete separation from the portfolio and blog.
- Custom widgets for displaying Popular Posts, Recent Posts, Popular Portfolio Items, Recent Portfolio Items, Twitter, Flickr, Contact Form, Social Icons and a Sub-pages menu of top parent page.
- Seamless out of the box Twitter, Google+, Facebook and other social media sharing (requires a free AddThis account).
- Works in all major browsers (not IE 6 and 7 compatible).
- Styled and built in wp-pagenavi plugin used for pagination.
- Valid HTML and CSS code
1.6.2 – 18/04/2014
- Fix – Fixed shortcodes button in WordPress 3.9+ while maintaining backwards compatibility with earlier versions of WordPress
- Fix – Fixed hashtag links in the Twitter widget
1.6.1 – 21/03/2014
- Fix – Fixed a bug preventing access to the Fonts Manager
1.6 – 20/03/2014
- Tweak – Theme Options panel and Custom Fields styling for WP 3.8+
- Tweak – Updated the “Media Uploader” in the Theme Options panel to reflect the currently used in WP 3.6+
- Fix – Updated the FitVids script which was causing the invisible text in Chrome 33
1.5.1 – 05/08/2013
- Tweak – Updated LayerSlider to version 4.6.0 (fixing all jQuery issues with WordPress 3.6)
- Fix – Fixed a custom WordPress menu warning in WordPress 3.6
- Fix – Fixed the response content type of the skin.php file (it now outputs text/css as expected)
1.5 – 27/06/2013
- Feature – Added the option to open Call To Action buttons in an iframed lightbox.
- Feature – Added option to include ‘ portfolio_category ’ in portfolio item detail slug.
- Feature – Updated LayerSlider to version 4.5.5 (new 3d transitions)
- Feature – The [image] shortcode now has a parameter labeled “newWindow” in order to open the image/url in a new window or tab.
- Tweak – Added visual parent/child relationship in slider, blog and portfolio categories in admin panel.
- Tweak – Independent WP [gallery] now display in independent lightbox groups.
- Fix – Fixed a bug where the top dropdown menu would stay behind YouTube videos.
- Fix – Included “First” and “Last” strings in the theme translation.
- Fix – Updated the Twitter widget and shortcode in order to use the v1.1 API with OAuth.
1.4 – 04/03/2013 (Version Diff)
- Feature – You can now display a sidebar in portfolio item detail pages (first enable this feature in the “Theme Options » Portfolio” tab).
- Feature – Option to toggle opening a portfolio item in a new window/tab.
- Tweak – Added backwards support to jQuery.browser and several other minor tweaks for future compatibility with jQuery 1.9+
- Tweak – Prevented the lightbox from appending ”#prettyPhoto” to the URL when clicking a lightbox thumbnail.
- Fix – Fixed compatibility with the new version of the SublimeVideo player (unfortunately the FLV file format was dropped so references to this format were removed from the admin panel).
- Fix – Added the “Other Work” and “Other Posts” strings to the default.po language file.
- Fix – Current page link color on the superior-header right area should now be visible.
- Fix – Fixed a bug on the sub-header title not being properly aligned to the left when using an image background.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that prevented blog posts from being properly rendered if the WordPress resize function failed.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that deleted all custom sidebars when deleting a single custom sidebar in Webkit browsers.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that prevented upload field from working properly in the pages, posts, slider items and portfolio items custom settings.
- Fix – Tabs should no longer overlap if there isn’t enough horizontal space, they should stack instead.
- Fix – Prevented errors in Google Rich Snippets.
- Fix – Theme normal sliders with one element only should now hide the slider navigation.
1.3 – 17/01/2013 (Version Diff)
- Feature – Added a new [testimonial_scroller] shortcode in order to rotate testimonials inside the same container. (demo)
- Feature – Added a new [logo_scroller] shortcode in order to display a scrolling list of client logos. (demo)
- Feature – Added a new [accordion] shortcode. Visually it’s the same as the [toggle] shortcode, only adds a mutually exclusive behavior to toggles inside the accordion. (demo)
- Feature – You can now individually assign a global custom background color to the sub-header bar with solid background.
- Feature – There’s a new admin option where you can hide the breadcrumbs.
- Tweak – Removed the appending hash code to the URL when viewing pages with the AddThis social share buttons.
- Tweak – When creating new pages or posts, the sub-header bar with solid background is selected by default.
- Tweak – Updated the LayerSlider plugin to the latest 3.6.2 version.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that prevented the mobile dropdown menu from being clickable in certain situations.
- Fix – Fixed displaying [gallery] shortcodes in WordPress 3.5 when the images weren’t attached to the page or post.
- Fix – Fixed the styling of portfolio items and post widgets shortcode inside the [wide_bar] shortcode.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that prevented blog and portfolio post widget shortcodes from displaying columns correctly inside pages with sidebar.
- Fix – Fixed styling issues in the footer widgets are where some elements add the text color equal to the background color.
- Fix – Fixed shortcodes not being parsed in the LayerSlider custom content.
- Fix – Fixed [tab] shortcode styling in small screen sizes.
- Fix – Fixed a bug preventing page content from displaying in the blog page templates.
1.2 – 20/12/2012 (Version Diff)
- Tweak – Removed the defined position in which the Vanguard admin panel appears on the WordPress admin area, which was preventing some plugin menus from appearing.
- Fix – Made the breadcrumbs “You are here” string available for translation.
- Fix – Fixed the styling of WPML language changer widget in dropdown menu mode when added to the superior-header or the footer bar.
1.1 – 13/12/2012 (Version Diff)
- Feature – Added the option of adding single post “previous” and “next” navigation below the post content (also available on the portfolio items).
- Feature – You now have the option in a per post basis of not displaying the title and meta info overlayed on the image in the wide blog template and single post page.
- Feature – Added a PSD file containing some pages of the theme design.
- Tweak – Some admin panel buttons and select fields were displaying incorrectly after the WordPress 3.5 update.
- Tweak – If you manually set a post excerpt it will now properly override the post summary on the blog list pages.
- Fix – Fixed the “Update” Google Web Fonts button in the Fonts Manager.
- Fix – The YouTube and Vimeo videos were not properly resizing to their parent content area.
- Fix – Sub-headers with image backgrounds now properly resize according to the device’s width.
CreditsThe images you see in the theme preview are not included in the downloadable file and were kindly provided for demo purposes by Michael Schmid: www.workdiary.de. Their use outside the theme preview is strictly forbidden without the author’s permission.
- jQuery (http://jquery.com)
- Superfish Dropdown (http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/)
- prettyPhoto (http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/)
- Quicksand (http://razorjack.net/quicksand/)
- jQuery Cycle (http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/)
- SublimeVideo (http://sublimevideo.net/)
- jQuery Touchwipe Plugin (http://www.netcu.de/jquery-touchwipe-iphone-ipad-library)
- FitVids (http://fitvidsjs.com/)
- Cufon (http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/)
- Options Framework (http://wptheming.com/options-framework-theme/)
- IC Mini Icon Set (http://www.designdeck.co.uk/a/1239/)
- jQuery Transit (http://ricostacruz.com/jquery.transit/)
- All the images on the theme preview other than the portfolio images were purchased with a commercial license and are not included on the purchased product.
NOTE: don’t forget to rate the theme
Need support?Thanks for purchasing one of my files. Support is given through the ThemeForest item comment system or my own custom support forums. Grab your Item Purchase Code and register an account, I’ll do my best to answer your questions.
Support Forums | Register an account | Get access to private theme forums
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
Related free downloads