links for Total Donations for Wordpress
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Codecanyon | WordPress
Tags: Codecanyon | Edge Animate Templates | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | Total | Donations | for | WordPress
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 20.April 2016
Buy this item
Total Donations is an easy-to-use but powerful WordPress plugin for accepting online donations. Donors can quickly contribute to your non-profit, church or political organization using an intuitive donation form while the administrative panels allow you to manage your tasks, progress bars and campaigns with ease.
See the admin demo here
See the admin demo here with user : demo and password : demo.
Try the form , try a sample page or view the documentation.
Its features include:
- Stripe Gateway
- PayPal Gateway using Website Payments Pro/PayPal Flow or PayPal STD/PDT
- Authorize.Net Gateway
- Multisite support
- Create unique forms and giving levels for each campaign
- Offline gateway with customizable emails
- MailChimp Integration – automatically add new donors to your lists
- Constant Contact Integration – add new donors to any of your lists
- A Drag and Drop Customizable Donation Form ( create your own textareas, checkboxes, text fields, radio buttons and selects )
- Support for reoccurring donations for Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.Net on the same form with custom amounts.
- Drag and Drop recurring donations builder (reoccurring donations are tracked and also update the progress bar and totals)
- Customizable Donate Buttons for Stripe, Authorize.Net and PayPal (choose from one of 9 PayPal buttons in various languages, your own uploaded image or a CSS button with editable text)
- Built-in Widget Progress Bar (choose from two button styles )
- Top Donors and Recent Donors widgets (set the language, date format, button style. You can also set it to display offline data, online data or both)
- Display your Progress Bar anywhere with shortcodes.
- Recent and top donor shortcodes
- Ready for translation (PO files)
- Multi-email Notifications
- Export a CSV file that includes your custom made fields and their values
- Automatically Generated Honoree, and Thank you Emails as well as dedicated emails to Offline donors
- Customizable Progress Bar
- Customize the look of your form without coding (change the panel color and borders)
- DataTable Tables with Export
- Advanced Data Query Filters with Date Range
- Offline Donations (add offline donations to keep your bar current and track your donations)
- Multiple Currency Support Built-in (change the currency to match the ones supported by the gateway you wish to use and place currency symbol in front or behind of the amount)
- Export Table Data (Offline and Online) based on your Queries
- Clean, easy-to-use Ajax user interface
- Responsive design so you can check your donations on the go
- Great support
- Dynamic Thank You Page (just add shortcodes)
- PDT or Standard PayPal (IPN)
- Donation Levels (add your own levels or let your donor pick a custom amount)
- FEC Compliance support for Political Fundraising (pass employer and occupation data to PayPal)
We offer support for all our features, however purchasing a copy of Total Donations does not include free customization help. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure this plugin meets their needs. Please check or feel free to ask questions related to the plugin before purchase to make sure that it meets your requirements. We’ll be happy to answer them but unfortunately we are unavailable to do any customizations for you nor are we able to help you with setting up a SSL certificate (sorry – just not enough time in the day).
Coming soon: Split campaign donations ( split your donations across multiple campaigns )
April 7th, 2016 – v2.0.3
March 23rd, 2016 – v2.0 – Major Update.
- PayPal Flow Support.
- Now allows you to edit individual fields and giving levels for each campaign.
- Multisite support.
- Giving levels support text. (user can add perks or donation levels, e.g. gold, silver etc)
- Giving levels can use button or radio button styles.
- Giving levels can now span form.
- Drag and drop sorting of campaigns and fields.
- Can now turn off FEC support for PayPal.
- Can now turn off ChatBack for PayPal.
- Improved handling of reoccurring donations (more reliable).
- Improved Offline (offline form matches online form).
- Improved Offline (now includes pledged donations).
- Improved Offline Export.
- Can now choice to use stripe.js on Stripe panel.
- Improved Datatable handling for online donations and reoccurring (click a button to load them).
- Improved automatic email message handling (more reliable).
- Added option to add google’s reCAPTCHA on Authorize, Stripe and PayPal Gateways.
- Added Address Verification System support for PayPal and Stripe (includes choice of security level for PayPal).
- Added option to remove offline button.
- Offline button no longer comes back after a pledge is made.
- Added new security to PayPal, Stripe and Authorize.net.
- Added circle progress bar widget and its shortcodes (with options to customize shortcode style from within “customize theme” page).
- Added options on widget to style each progress bar individually.
- Added ability to add users permissions for users other than Admin.
- Improved CSS compatibility.
- Can now check the credit card pattern and length before sending it to PayPal.
- Improved frontend form.
October 11rd, 2015 – v1.6.2
- Offline Gateway bug fix.
- Reoccurring bug fix
October 3rd, 2015 – v1.6.0 – Major Update.
- Authorize.net gateway added.
- Website Payments Pro Gateway Added and integrated with PayPal Tab
- Offline Gateway Added and Settings page – includes custom email to offline donors before they donate
- Mailchimp integration – Automatically add new donors to your lists
- Constant Contact integration – Automatically add new donors to your lists
- Two options for Thank You page. Dedicated or same page
- Additional WebHook and IPN Listener
- Remainder shortcode on progress bar
- Show anonymous donor as anonymous in recent and top donor widget and shortcodes
- Modified PDT codes
- Modified the Email Handler
- Modified The Report and Offline Export
- Modified the Email Handler
- New tabs and a drag and drop method of ordering them
- Rearranged layout to be easier to use
- Option to turn off auto-generated emails for Honoree and Donor
- Option to load stylesheet on footer or header
- Can now change alert text inside UI instead editing PO files
- Can now change processing/waiting/redirecting text inside UI instead editing PO files for each gateway
September 12th, 2015 – v1.5.3
- WP 4.3 jquery fix
- UK currency bug fix)
- Cleaned up CSS
May 19th, 2015 – v1.5.2
- Fixed empty Stripe warning
- Added PDT as an option for PayPal (more reliable than IPN)
- Cleaned up CSS
- fixed small bug on Country Picker on mobile viewing
- Added panel to Stripe page so you can change the name, placeholder etc on the Stripe Tab
May 13th, 2015 – v1.5.1
- Fixed multiple data entries from PayPal’s IPN
- Added Default Payment Gateway Chooser
May 7th, 2015 – v1.5.0 – Major Update
- Stripe added as an optional payment gateway (both can work at the same time)
- Added new options to the form creator (multi-checkboxes, selects and radio buttons )
- Added drag and drop options for reoccurring donations. (works with Stripe and PayPal)
- Added One Form per Campaign support. (You can now add individual forms based on your campaigns )
- More advanced settings and options
- Improved form HTML structure and CSS
- Form Options page has been split into tabs and new options added
- Added Stripe page to backend with options for buttons, plans etc
- More conflict fixes
- CSS fixes
- Bug fixes
March 15th, 2015 – v1.4.5
- Shortcodes now work for undeclared campaigns
- A top donor shortcode
- A recent donor shortcode
- The campaign name is now included in PayPal data.
- Choice of cmd for PayPal (payment or donation) for the countries that have issues with accepting donations.
- User can change the item name. ( e.g. donations, backers, supports… etc )
- Cache data: extra safe to avoid losing data on a heavily loaded server.
- Button to erase old cache data on the Help menu. (Total Donation’s transient cache)
- Moved PayPal settings to page “Paypal Settings”
- More conflict fixes
- Small CSS fixes
- Small animation fix on panel
March 5th, 2015 – v1.4.0
- Added a lighbox style panel for editing online donations
- Added extra shortcodes
- Added top donors and recent donors widgets with options for languages, button styles, offline data, online data or both.
- Added a reoccurring panel to track reoccurring donations.
- PO files with one new language translation
- a technical settings panel in help
- More conflict fixes
February 18th, 2015 – v1.3.2
- jQuery Campaign bug fix
- Added feature to hide campaign selection.
- Bug fix on Widget Progress Bar related to post data
February 12th, 2015 – v1.3.1
- Recurring data bug fix
- Duplicate function name conflict fix
January 30th, 2015 – v1.3
- Added more flexibility to the undesignated category.
- New Button choices. Choose from PayPal buttons based on language, your own uploaded image or a CSS button with editable text.
- Added extra options to donation widget
- Better handling of data for recurring donations
- Added currency symbol to frontend form to reduce human error on input.
- Better handling of emails so less chance of going to spam.
- Menu position conflict fix (menu has been moved down)
- Better CSS conflict avoidance and additional classes
- Added more options to Customize Theme page (giving level panels)
- MCE editor override conflicted fix
- Better handing of custom amounts on frontend (decimals)
- Prevented human error on undeclared target amounts.
- Dashboard now shows amounts for undeclared campaigns
- Minor bug fixes
January 20th, 2015 – v1.2.1
- Bug Fix – Reoccurring donation bug fix
January 17th, 2015 – v1.2
- Added a button picker to widget area
- Donation form progress bar now spans entire form
- Fixed small misalignment issue on radio button in form
- Added textarea to form builder choices
- Added new options panel for undesignated category
- Improved mobile support for settings page
- Fixed widget bug
- Fixed form export bug
- Fixed progress bar animation bug
- Minor graphical updates
January 12th, 2015 – v1.1
- Form can now pass employer and occupation data to PayPal. (for better FEC support)
- Added Timezone picker
A few reviews:
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
Related free downloads