links for Sarraty - Retina Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Themeforest | WordPress
Tags: Agency | Business | Clean | corporate design | Creative | Localization | mega menu | Minimal | Modern | Multipurpose | page builder | Portfolio | Themeforest | WordPress | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | Sarraty | Retina | Responsive | Multi-Purpose | theme
In archive: 2016 | May 2016 | 18.May 2016
Buy this item
- Version 4.42 is available now – purchase Sarraty and get all future updates for free
Sarraty is multi-purposeresponsive and retina ready Wordpress theme with tons of features and elements to help you build your website in minutes.
It’s built the way you love and we promise that you will say “Wow” after purchasing it, the flexibility of the theme will amaze you, with our powerful options panel you can almost turn on or off every feature in the theme and use the features you need to get the most from Sarraty, and the advanced page builder will make you use your creativity to build any page and give it any look you want. you have unlimited ways to build your website. and everything has been optimised well just for you and your customers.
- 100% Responsive Design
- Retina Ready
- Mega Menu ( No Plugins Needed )
- Wide & Boxed layouts
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Unlimited Colors & Fonts
- Advanced Option Panel
- Translation & WPML Ready
- Revolution Slider (15$)
- Fontawesome Vector Icons (For Retina Display)
- Tons of powerful Shortcodes
- All Google Fonts Included
- Posts Formats
- Touch Friendly
- XML Demo Data included (doesn’t include menus, sidebars and sliders)
ChangelogVersion 4.42 – 17 May 2016
– Add Option to add Custom Featured Image for Single Project Page. (from project edit page under Sarraty – Project Options).
– Add Option to change Search bar text at search form (Appearance > Theme Options > Posts and Pages Settings).
– Minor Fixes and Improvements.Version 4.41 – 11 May 2016
– Include Revolution Slider V126.96.36.199 (update from Appearance > Install Updates).
– Minor Fixes and Improvements.Version 4.4 – 27 April 2016
– Compatibility with Wordpress 4.5.
– Include Visual Composer v188.8.131.52 (Deactivate plugin first then update from Appearance > Install Plugins).
– Include Slider Revolution v5.2.5 (update from Appearance > Install Plugins).
– Add Blog Description Length option to Theme Options > Posts and Pages Settings.
– Add Blog Description read more text to Theme Options > Posts and Pages Settings.
– Add Option to change header opacity at Theme Options > Header Settings. (needs CSS3 transparency enabled).
– Add Option to change Menu Dropdown Opacity at Theme Options > Header Settings.
– Add Sticky Footer for short content as option at Theme Options > Footer Settings.
– Fix Tabs and Toggles at MegaMenu.
– Minor Fixes and Improvements.Version 4.23 – 1 April 2016
– Major Visual Composer Improvements.
– Sticky Footer for short content.
– Add Description to Team Members.
– Include Visual Composer Update to Version 4.11.1 (Decativate plugin first before update).
– Include Slider Revolution Update to Version 184.108.40.206.
– Minor Fixes and Improvements.Version 4.22 – 18 February 2016
- Fixed: Revolution Slider Shortcode issues.
- Fixed: Retina Logo issues.
- Fixed: Shortcode Ultimate Plugin issues.
- Updated: Visual Composer 4.10 version (please deactivate the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins to update!)- Minor fixes and improvements.Version 4.21 – 1 February 2016
- Updated: Support Woocommerce 2.5.
- Added: Option to show/hide mega menu at pages/posts.
- Minor fixes and improvements.Version 4.20 – 19 January 2016
- Updated: Wordpress Post Formats.
- Fixed: WooCommerce template issues.Version 4.10 – 17 January 2016
- Added: Non-linkable option (Menu title) to mega menu.
- Fixed: Mega menu issues.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes.Version 4.0 – 22 November 2015
- Added: Support Wordpress 4.4.
- Added: Standard blog post show featured image in blog page.
- Added: Mega menu via Wordpress default menu.
- Updated: TGM Plugin updated.
- Fixed: Comments layout issue.
- Fixed: Importer issue fixed.
- Improved: Many style improvements.
- Improved: Old mega menu improvements.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes.Version 3.0 – 22 November 2015
- Added: All blocks are now available in shortcodes too.
- Added: Visual Composer page builder included.
- Added: Blocks available in visual composer.
- Added: New version of Slider Revolution plugin.
- Fixed: Prettyphoto security issue fixed.
- Fixes: Shortcodes conflict with shortcode ultimate.
- Fixes: Significant bug and security fixes.
- Fixed: Demo importer to import demo content with one click.
- Fixed: Security and vulnerability fixes.
- Updated: Admin panel updated and improved.
- Updated: Widget updated to new Wordpress rules.
- Improved: Page builder improved.
- Improved: Many style improvements.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes.Version 2.0 – 8 April 2015
- Added: Demo importer to import demo content with one click.
- Added: New version of Slider Revolution plugin
- Improved: Functions improved to work perfect with child theme
- Fixed: Responsive design issue.
- Fixed: Issue of long menu text goes out the menu.
- Fixed: top header bar with social icons and contact info disappear on mobile
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes.Version 1.70 – 26 may 2014
- Fixed: light box not centered in boxed version.
- Fixed: checkbox doesn’t work
- Fixed: sticky header doesn’t work in boxed version.
- Fixed: Pinterest share doesn’t grap the project photo
- Added: option to hide portfolio filter
- Added: option to disable prettyphoto
- Added: mail address and linkedin to team member
- Modified: action button block is now resizableVersion 1.60 – 14 April 2014
- Fixed: Third level menu arrow wrong direction.
- Fixed: More than third lever menu doesn’t work.
- Fixed: The word “search” in search form disappear when start typitng.Version 1.50 – 7 April 2014
- Added: Child theme added to the package.Version 1.50 – 1 April 2014
- Added: Shortcode ultimate: container and sidebar shortcodes added.
- Fixed: Main menu hide behind portfolio projects in boxed mode.
- Fixed: Project options upload button doesn’t work.
- Fixed: Project page custom title banner doesn’t appear.Version 1.40 – 26 March 2014
- Improved: Theme Header.
- Added: Option to create gradient transparent header by CSS3 .
- Added: Option to change site elements color individually .
- Added: Options to set footer with 3 columns only.
- Added: Options to customisze sticky header.
- Added: Option to disable mega menu.
- Fixed: Header contact mail mailto url.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes.Version 1.30 – 20 March 2014
- Added: Option to set projects number per portfolio page.
- Added: Option to set default project thumbnail size.
- Fixed: Contact icons display even if no contact info.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes.Version 1.20 – 17 March 2014
- Added: WPML language switcher to header and footer.
- Added: RTL support (carousel still needs improvent).
- Fixed: Related projects divider shadow image not found.
- Fixed: Main menu hidden under revolutions slider.
- Improved: WooCommerce style issues.
- Updated: Language files updated.Version 1.11 (package updated) – 14 March 2014
- Updated: Import demo data video tutorial added to documentations.Version 1.11 – 12 March 2014
- Fixed: Theme shows syntax error in some servers.
- Fixed: Social icons doesn’t show the correct link.Version 1.1 – 12 March 2014
- Fixed: Shopping cart responsive issue.
- Improved: Responsive mega menu.
- Added: Option to use video background in page title banner.
- Added: Use file uploaded to post options instead of pasting image url.
- Added: New import data file for importing theme options and mega menu.Version 1.0
- Initial Release.
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
Related free downloads