links for QuickQuiz
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Tags: Photodune | Misc | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | QuickQuiz
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 20.April 2016
Buy this item
New update! Send to MySQL Database is now available! See the changelog at the bottom.
QuickQuiz is a simple and powerful test and/or survey creator which resulting product can be published in an HTML page (it is not a WordPress plugin).
Here are some of its most outstanding features:
- Ten types of questions: single answer, multiple answer, sequence, pairing, long answer, short answer, scales, rating, matrix with radio buttons and matrix with rating.
- Different answer formats depending on the type of question: buttons, checkboxes, radio, select, sliders…
- Several display options: Number of buttons per row, aside or background images, main color, etc.
- Pages. We can create the entire quiz in either one or several pages, selecting the number of questions in each one.
- Video and audio. We can create a page with video or audio with questions displayed at certain times of the playback. This option only works properly in the latest browsers and is powered by Videogular library.
- Graded and/or survey. The quiz can be exam, self-assessment or survey.
- Final message and/or feedback. We can display different messages on the final page depending on the number of points, the percentage of correct responses, etc. Feedback refers to the comments that can be displayed next to the question each time the user makes a response.
- Database The results can be sent to a MySQL database.
- Online builder. The final quiz is generated from two JSON files, one for general settings and the other for the questions that make up the test. This package includes access to a builder to make easier thecreation of the JSON files. You can see the builder in the screenshots.
- English and Spanish documentation.
QuickQuiz is an application built with AngularJS and Material Design.
How the application works
The package contains several folders with the files it needs to run: HTML, CSS, JS. Also needs two JSON files, one with the general configuration, and the other one with the quiz.
This package also contains some examples, so you can use and modify those JSON files directly from the examples to create your own quiz. However, the easiest way to create your very own JSON files is to use the online builder, which you can access if you buy a license.
The builder is only used to facilitate the development of the JSON files, and is not included in the item. The item contains all JS, CSS and HTML files required to display and process the quizzes files. If you do several similar quizzes, you will only need to use the builder the first time, then you can modify the JSON directly if you want, without the builder. The builder has no other function nor is related to the execution or visualization of the quiz. It is only an aid.
You can publish the final quiz on any web server. You can also include the quiz within another web page, while having access to all HTML, CSS, JS and JSON files it needs to work.
Quiz: main optional features
- Show the quiz in a white frame with shadow, or with transparent background.
- Show main titles or page titles in a toolbar.
- Show the page number at the bottom.
- Show a progress bar at the bottom that indicates the current page.
- Show the number of each question before the statement.
- Choose whether the quiz has at least one graded question (a question thathas a right/wronganswer), or ifit is a survey (do not have correct answers).
- Show points per question.
- Choose whether all questions are required or if you prefer assign thisoptions individuallyper question.
- Show an asterisk next to the statement if the questions is required.
- Choose the action for unanswered required questions: show alert (global ornext to thequestion) or hide next button.
- Select if you want some page transition: fade, slide or none.
- Show a timer.
- Change easily all the labels: buttons, messages, titles, alerts, etc.
- Create breakpoints messages for the score page (by points or bypercentage).
- Assign total points and penalty points, that will be divided among allgraded questions (butyou can assigndifferent points per question if you prefer).
- Assign the maximum number of decimal places to be displayed.
- Select the data you want to show at the score page: show message withpoints, percentage,messages according the points or percentage, summary (number of correct answers, wronganswers and unanswered questions), show the quiz with the user answers, show icons forright/wrong answers, show the solution…).
- Send the user answers and/or score to a MySQL database.
- Create the entire quiz in either one or severalpages, selecting the number of questions in each one.
Questions: main optional features
- Ten types of questions: single answer, multiple answer,sequence, pairing, long answer, short answer, scales, rating, matrix with radiobuttons and matrix with rating.
- Different answer formats depending on the type of question:buttons, checkboxes, radio, select, sliders, tables…
- Optional description for each question.
- Select if this is a graded question (it has aright/wrong answer).
- Select if the choices are images.
- Add an other option / choice with an input text for no graded questions.
- Assign how many points worth each question.
- Assign maximum an minumum values for scales questions.
- Assign maximum number and icon for rating questions (star, thumbs-up or hearts).
- Select if the question are required.
- Randomize the choices or rows for each question.
- Choose if you want a colored border for matching pairs questions.
- Show some feedback when the user answers with text under the questions or with a button tolauch it)
- Show an image aside the choices (left or right).
- Show a background image for each question, selecting also if you want a mimumun height forthe image.
- Choose if you want the answers occupy 50% of the width available on large screens
- Make the buttons or tables semitransparents.
- Select number of buttons per row.
- Create a page with video or audio withquestions displayed at certain times of the playback.
Changelogv1.2.1 – 2016/02/24
Fixed a bug with the "finish" button.
v1.2.0 – 2016/02/18
Show solution for unanswered matrix questions in the score page
Prevent send twice to database
Some minor fixes
v1.1.1B – 2016/01/11-12
Bug fix: I forgot attach the new zip file in my previous update!
v1.1.1 – 2016/01/10
Bug fix: I forgot to include the updated quickquiz.js in the previous update, sorry!
v1.1.0 – 2016/01/09
New questions: matrix with radio buttons and matrix with rating
Required questions: optional alerts and required by question
"Other" option for no graded multiple choice questions (single and multiple answer)
Optional random for choices and rows within a question
Border colors for matching pairs
Optional autoplay for video quizzes
Aside images can be displayed in a popup
Fixed some problems with the long answer textarea autogrow
v1.0.1 – 2015/11/17
Bug fixes: Fixed some problems with youtube plugin
v1.0.0 – 2015/11/14
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
No related items with verifed download links...
Related free downloads