links for gAnalytics - Google Analytics WordPress Plugin
- click on the RED BUTTON
. Logged-in users
can see links to download above the main picture.
Category: Codecanyon | WordPress
Tags: Photodune | Misc | nulled | free download | theme | script | rip | gAnalytics | Google | Analytics | WordPress | Plugin
In archive: 2016 | April 2016 | 20.April 2016
Buy this item
gAnalytics WordPress PluginGoogle Analytics is a widely used web statistics tool from Google. gAnalytics plugin brings the key statisticsright into your WordPress dashboard. We studied what analytics data is tracked by WordPress admins frequently.We put those data using colors and graphs for you to easily understand what you need.New Features From Version 2.7Trending Posts
Usually popular posts are calculated by their comment count. But users expect popularity by countingthe number of page views. Thats what gAnalytics brings to you. Above all the data is taken directlyfrom Google Analytics which every WordPress admin wished for.Widget Features:
- Option to show trending posts from yesterday, last week, month or all time
- You can write custom individual item template with html tags
- Fully responsive
- Intelligent caching technique to prevent crossing of Google Analytics API limit
New Features From Version 2.6With version 2.6 we bring Google Analytics data to WordPress front end. 2 widgets helps you to achieve it.All the widgets are responsive and have caching functionality.1. GA Site Visitors Widget
Total visitors to your site till this date can be displayed in a widget. The format of display can be compactlike 23.3M or long like 23,312,679. The style, size and aligment can also be customized from widget options.2. GA Top Countries Widget
You can now show the percentage of visitors from different countries to your site. The time period to considercan be changed from widget options.New Features From Version 2.51. Detail Report for each pages and posts
Now admin can view the performance of each pages and posts in wordpress. In All Posts
in WordPress admin, a new link is added below each posts/pages to view gAnalyticsReport
. Clicking the link take the admin to report page where visits, page views, organic search,referral traffic of corresponding page is displayed. There is also a chart showing visits and organic search traffic.This helps admin to track a page in a better way.2. Mobile Device Data
The details of site visitors from mobile or tablet
devices are listed in a single page. The data is ordered bynumber of visits from each device. This helps site admin to know popular devices and test their site performancein those devices.New Feature From Version 2.1: Monthly ReportsA new page has been added to gAnalytics plugin. It shows Page visits, Page views, Search Traffic, Average timeon site and bounce rate grouped by month and year
. It helps to know the growth of your siteand keeps you motivated
.Also a growing percentage of search traffic is a good indication.General Plugin Features
- Simple and Easy Installation
- One can use Google access code or own API credentials to connect to Google Analytics account
- When using own API Credentials, plugin creates the needed redirect url for you
- Once the plugin is connected with Google Analytics, it lists all available Analyics profile in a drop down
- When you choose a new profile from drop down, plugin displays the Analytics ID and Web Property ID forconfirmation.
- Reset and clear API settings any time, with a click of a button
- Graphs used in the plugin are created using the powerful charting library, Google Visualization API
Plugin Dashboard Features
- Dashboard page shows data from last 3 months
- 4 key parameters are shown on top. They are visits, page views, average visit duration and bounce rate
- The value of 4 key parameters are compared to corresponding values in previous 3 months time. The changeis shown besides each values using green and red color backgrounds
- 3 months visits data graph is shown to analyze the growth of your site
- Top 5 pages, Top 5 referrers, Top 5 keywords are shown to summarize the trending figures in the last 3 months time
gA Compare Features
- gA Compare is highly effective to analyze how your site performs
- This page compares your site performance in a certain time period. It can be 1 week, 1 month,3 months, 6 months and 1 year
- Basic site figures helps you calculate the growth factor
- Traffic source graph puts the dominance of search engines, referrals, direct traffic and campaigns in a neatpie chart.
- Top referring countries are shown along with their flags. This data helps you to analyze the best time topublish a status in your social channel or to send a newsletter.
- Top browsers are listed to help you for better browser testing. You can even decide to make your site responsive usingthese reports.
gA Report FeaturesThis page is added to our plugin from v2.0. It is a dream page for all wordpress admins.
- Lists all pages/posts in a Wordpress style table
- Pagination for all posts is implemented. 20 items are shown in one page
- Corresponding to each page, their page views, average page visit duration, bounce rate and searchtraffic is displayed
- It helps to improve page quality and bring more traffic through search engine optimization(SEO)
- Search functionality is also added to help bigger blogs
- A drop down with time duration is added on top right of the page.It helps to know the performanceof pages during last week, month or year.
Change Log08.05.2015 – v2.8
– [Enhancement] Shortcode support to read total site visitors or individual post visitors01.07.2014 – v2.6.2
– [Enhancement] Better speed with caching
– [Enhancement] Trending posts widget24.02.2014 – v2.6.2
– [Bug Fix] Corrected issue when using own credentials
– [Enhancement] Improved file structure17.12.2013 – v2.6
– [Enhancement] GA Site Vistors widget added
– [Enhancement] GA Top Countries widget added
– [Enhancement] Documentation made more rich with screencast videos18.11.2013 – v2.5
– [Enhancement] Detail Report for each pages and posts
– [Enhancement] Mobile Device Data of site visitors05.10.2013 – v2.1
– [Enhancement] New page for Monthly Reports12.09.2013 – v2.0
– [Enhancement] Added gA Reports with pagination and inbuilt search01.09.2013 – v1.01
– [Bug Fix] Corrected division by zero error
– [Bug Fix] Added is_array check before foreach call30.08.2013 – v1.0
– gAnalytics WordPress Plugin released.
Report this item
Free download Show FREE DOWNLOAD links
Buy this item
There are not yet added verifed download links. Showing related items with verifed links:If you can find it on the internet, we'd love to add it using the form above.
Related free downloads